Monday, April 9, 2012

The Henry Ford/Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition

Went to The Henry Ford with the kids over Easter break. The Titanic artifact exhibit was there. No photography was allowed within the exhibit, but we got some fun pics afterwards while touring the museum.




No pictures allowed inside exhibit, so this is best we could get.

Having fun with the locals.

Absolutely love how whimsical my daughter can be!


Look over there!

Flying over the hills on the wing of a plane!

We had a grand ol' time seeing all the new flying contraptions!


Time for a drive.



2 comments:

  1. Wow sis! Very, very nice!! I love this idea! What a perfect way to keep everyone up to date on the family adventures! Keep it up. And the pics are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I thought. Cuz my Mom and some other family will NEVER EVER EVER get a facebook page and thought this would be great to keep people in the loop. I can have it set to send out notices directly to emails when I update.

      Delete